An authentic dwelling built from quality materials in the search of eco-responsibility: granite walls oak beams, rock-wool insulation and geothermal heat pump.
– a living-room (complete with wood-stove and log basket for the winter evenings) where you can partake of apéritifs or have fun evenings among friends or family.
– a large rustic table for convivial meal-times, a dresser containing raclette, champagne flutes and aperitif glasses. In short, everything you need to spend a jolly evening.
– A kitchen area equipped with dish-washer, cooker with 5-burner cooking top plus oven, microwave oven, food-processor, pressure-cooker, and everything else necessary to do the cooking just as if you were at home.
– also a toilet, a washing-machine, iron and ironing board
– outside, a terrace with garden furniture and barbecue next to a tree-shaded garden and a stunning view across the valley.
– and to cap it all a set of boules for playing pétanque, WiFi for your internet needs and bicycles for children or adults.
Relish the harmonious grace of this traditional dwelling dating from 1870, each stone expertly laid by the celebrated masons of the Creuse. Originally a farmhouse, it has harboured four generations. Arsène lived here for 78 years in this edifice soaked in history. Now, Marion and Thierry are broadening the destiny of this handsome dwelling to make it a centre of discovery of this magnificent area.